LOCATION: SAPS Provincial Supply Chain Management, Limpopo
REFERENCES: LIM:13/3/2020 (Two Posts)
Applicants must display competency in the post-specific functions of the post;
Be a South African Citizen;
A Grade 10(std 8) qualification will serve as an advantage;
Basic literacy, numeracy and communication skills. Be able to read and write;
Willing to work extended hours when necessary;
Fluency in at least two official languages, of which one must be English;
Must have no previous convictions or cases pending;
Applicants will be subjected to a vetting process which will include security screening and fingerprint verification.
Maintaining of a high level of hygiene in and around the workplace with
the cleaning of the
SAPS premises assigned to, which may include either or both inner and
Performing tasks of a routine nature, such as dusting the environment
Polish furniture and floors
Vacuum carpets and mopping of tile floors
Perform maintenance tasks in and around the assigned premises
Clean bathrooms and kitchens
Safekeeping and handling of a variety of aids in the cleaning of the premises
Loading and unloading of goods
Garden maintenance services
Washing and cleaning of state vehicles, kitchenware and utensils.
How to apply
- Only the official application form (available on the SAPS website and at SAPS recruitment offices) will be accepted. The Z83 previously utilized will no longer be accepted. All instructions on the application form must be adhered to. Failure to do so may result in the rejection of the application. Download application here>>APPLICATION FORM (Saps)
- The post particulars and reference number of the post must be correctly specified on the application form.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae must be submitted together with the application form.
- Copies of an applicant’s ID, Grade10 (Std 8) Certificate and all educational qualifications obtained, service certificates of previous employers stating the occupation, proof of relevant experience in the field of the post.
- In view of corona virus (Covid 19) Pandemic and DPSA instruction, the certification are not compulsory. -2-
- Qualifications submitted will be subjected to verification checking with the relevant institutions. The South African Police Service will verify the residential address of applicants and conduct reference checks.
- Appointments will be made in terms of the Public Service Act, 1994 as applicable to the post environment.
- Applications must be mailed timeously. Late applications will not be accepted or considered.
- Reference checking will be conducted on all short listed applicants.
- Short-listed candidates for appointment to certain identified posts, will be vetted in terms of the Criminal Law (Sexual Offences and Related Matters) Amendment Act, 2007 (Act No 32 of 2007) and the Children’s Act, 2005 (Act No 38 of 2005). A candidate whose particulars appear in either the National Register for Sex Offenders or Part B of the Child Protection Register, will be disqualified from appointment to that post.
- All short-listed candidates will be subjected to fingerprint screening.
- Correspondence will be conducted with successful candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- The South African Police Service is under no obligation to fill a post after the advertisement thereof.
Where to send Applications
- The SAPS application forms can be obtained from any SAPS Recruitment Office within the South African Police Service.
- Download application here>>APPLICATION FORM (Saps)
- Application forms must be hand-delivered to the address indicated below: Applications must be deposited into the box at the reception area or email it to kobeT2@saps.gov.za / MphelaMC@saps.gov.za
44 SCHOEMAN STREET
LAND BANK BUILDING
Enquiries can be directed to the following people: Capt. Kobe/ PPO
at: (015) 290 6024/26
The closing date for applications is: 2020-07-24.If a candidate is short-listed, it can be expected of him/her to undergo a personal interview as well as a practical assessment.