Educor is the largest private education supplier in Southern Africa., managing 10 educational brands across its more than 60 campuses and sites in South Africa and internationally. As a Group we possess a rich heritage with brands that have been in existence for many years. Since our inception in 2008, Educor has evolved into an education giant offering face-to-face, distance and online learning. Our face to face brands include Damelin, CityVarsity, ICESA and Central Technical College. Distance brands include INTEC College, Damelin Correspondence College (DCC) and our higher-education distance brand, Lyceum.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- Achieving agreed weekly / monthly sales budgets
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Fostering and maintaining client relationships.
- Carry out accurate and efficient sales related administration.
- Display and apply extensive product knowledge.
- Responsible selling by ensuring correct product info is supplied.
- Display accurate and efficient use of ICAS, and CRM systems.
- Time management
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Achievement of Sales budget
- Accurate and efficient sales Administration
- Product knowledge
- Excellent customer service and client relations
- Time Management
REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB:
- Matric is essential and a Diploma with Sales and Marketing is advantageous.
- A minimum of 1 – 3 years of experience in a similar role is required.
- Typing speed of 25 wpm
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Computer literacy is essential especially in MS Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel.
COMPETENCIES OF THE JOB:
- Sale skills and the ability to probe with relevant questions.
- Good communication skills both verbally and written.
- Good team player
- Interpersonal skills
- Extensive Product knowledge.
- Time management skills
How to apply
Should you not receive any feedback in 6 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
NB: Educor will give preference to South African citizens and those that advance its employment equity goals, suitably qualified in line with the inherent requirements of the job advertised.
Closing Date: 12/12/2020