Reference Number : 50016108
Location: Johannesburg; Port Elizabeth; Richardsbay; Durban
Transnet Freight Rail offers an excellent platform to young; vibrant; enthusiastic graduates who are between the ages of 18-35 to enter into a two-year graduate development programme within various functional areas respectively to acquire developmental and working experience. This exciting opportunity is open to all graduates of DHET registered universities, universities of technology, TVETs & Colleges with a qualification at NQF level 6 and above with no work experience in their respective field of study.
Qualifications & Experience:
Graduates who have recently qualified in the following streams are required:
- NDIP/ Bcom Accounting/Cost & Management Accounting/ Auditing/ Financial Information Systems/Investment Finance
- Must have completed the relevant NQF 6 or above qualification as stipulated under the respective disciplines above from a DHET & SAQA registered institution of higher learning.
- No experience/less than 12 months experience in the field of study
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Learning agility
- Goal Driven
- Problem Solving
- Business understanding
- Interpersonal Skills
- Decision Making Skills
NB: The candidate must meet the minimum inherent health requirements of the job.
How to apply
The closing date is on 15.12.2020. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that HR has received the application before the closing date of the advertisement.
Note: if you have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date of this advertisement please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Any questions regarding the application or recruitment process should be sent in writing to BENJAMIN.MOJALEFA@TRANSNET.NET.