Limpopo Department of Education (LDoE) would like to invite all unemployed Youth residing in Limpopo province between the ages of 18 – 35 to be part of the admin support programme in designated schools.
Programme Location: Limpopo
Closing date: 4 June 2020
About the programme
The programme is part of the LDOE overall plan to involve the youth in limiting community transmission and outbreaks within the Province. Recruited youth will be placed in schools to assist the Department with:
- Administration support function in the school
- Assist in compliance of COVID-19 as outlined in the regulations
- Screening of teachers, learners, support , staff and all stakeholders vising schools
- Have post matric qualification – minimum Diploma
- Live within a proximity of not more than 10km from the school
- Proof of residence
- Computer literacy
The Department should write a cover letter, curriculum vitae and should be residents of South Africa, living in the closest proximity of the school they are applying for. Appointed people will be paid monthly stipend. This fixed contract shall be for six (6) months.
How to apply
Applications should be forwarded to the school of the candidate’s preference.
Download full information for application here>>Limpopo dept of Education Admin support vacancies