The Kwazulu-Natal Government department is offering bursaries to students who are residents of KwaZulu-Natal interested in pursuing a tertiary qualification in the fields indicated below.
KZN Provincial Government Bursary
Are you living in KZN and wanting to study next year. Bursaries for 2020 are available from the KZN government for resident of the province.
If you want to study a wide range of degrees including things like engineering, agriculture, quantity surveying, Real estate, accounting, economics and many more then you can apply.
Please tell your family and friends in KZN so they don’t miss out.
Who can apply?
How To Apply
- Youth in possession of a Matric / Grade 12 certificate
- Must be between the ages 18-35 years.
- Must be residing KwaZulu-Natal Province
- Must be in possession of a provincial acceptance letter from a public institution of higher learning and willing to study in the fields as indicated in this advert.
- Students who are currently studying in the areas indicated in this advert.