There are two exciting intern positions for ETQA Administration interns within CHIETA. The purpose of this position is to provide administrative support to the ETQA unit and other business units within the CHIETA.
2 ETQA Administration Interns
(Fixed term 3 Months Internship January – March 2020)
Preferably graduates with no work experience and in need of in-service training to qualify.
- A relevant and completed tertiary qualification in Business Management / Administration/ HRD Practices/ Project Management
- Computer literacy skills (MS Office) are essential. Stipend: R7, 000.00 (Seven Thousand Rands) on the 15th day of every month, less any income tax that the Employer is required to deduct in terms of the relevant tax laws
- Skills & Behavioural competencies: Planning and Organisation Skills
- Communication (oral and written)
- Problem solving ability
- Diversity awareness
- Confidentiality, ethics, integrity and professionalism
- Detail orientation
- Teamwork Key Performance Areas
- Verifying submitted documents
- Accurate data capturing: rejection of non-complaint submissions
- Generating confirmation letters and sending them to the stakeholders via email
- Generating tracking sheets for registration
- Generating tracking sheets for data management unit
- Communicating with relevant stakeholders by phone, email and / or face – to –face to collect information and data related to this process
How to Apply:
Interested persons are invited to submit their CV’s by E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org , on or before closing date: 28 November 2019.
If no feedback is provided to you by 31 December 2019, please regard your application to be unsuccessful.
CHIETA is committed to the advancement of Employment Equity.
Successful applicants will be subjected to background checks and to undertake required assessments