To provide opportunities to young graduates to grow and develop in their professions. The Programme aims to provide work experience for a period of 24 months (Fixed Term Non – Renewable Contract) within the Transnet Group Capital Environment through a structured Transnet programme. This is focusing on young professionals in non-technical fields. These opportunities are for People with Disabilities (PWDs) only
We are looking for young recently qualified graduates in the following fields with the following attributes:
- National Certificate or Matric (Grade 12 equivalent)
- Relevant Bachelors Degree/National Diploma in :
- Business Administration / Business Management ( Progmame Administrator x2 Johannesburg and 1 Durban;Buyers/Procurement x1 Johanesburg and 1 Durban; Insurance and Risk Administrator x Johannesburg; Document Controller x1 Johannesburg and 1 in Durban; Analyst: Strategy and Stakeholder Management x 1 Johannesburg;Business and Operations Analysis x1 Johannesburg)
- Logistics or Transport Management ( Logistics Supply Chain and Analysis x 1 Johannesburg)
- B.com/BA Industrial Psychology ( Business Transformation: Change Management x 1 Johannesburg;
- LLB ( Contract Administrator x2 Johannesburg; Compliance and Legal x1 Johannesburg)
- ICT Programming/ Information Technology (Digital, data analystics abd Modelling Solutions x1 Johannesburg)
- BSc/B.com or equivalent Operations Research ( Freight Logistics Capacity Solution Development x Johannesburg)
- Health and Safety (Construction Project Healtha and Safety x1 Johannesburg x1 Port Elizabeth x Cape town x Richards Bay)
- Human Resources Management/Industrial Psychology ( x2 Johannesburg and 1 Durban)
- Graphic Design ( Graphic Designer x 1 Johannesburg)
- Communications/Public Relations.
- Computer Literacy (MS Office)
- 0 – 1 year experience
- A comprehensive cv
- A motivational letter stating specifically the opportunity you are applying for.
- Certified copies of your ID, qualifications, academic transcripts and drivers’ license (if applicable)
- To undergo a formal and structured development program at Transnet Group Capital, in order to gain practical work experience
- Be willing to learn and gain exposure as per the programme
- Progress assessments to be conducted after every 6 months
- Comply to all Transnet policies and procedures as it applies to the Transnet Young Professionals in Training Programme
Only persons with disabilities will be considered
Send Email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that HR has received the application
before the closing date of the advertisement.
Note: if you have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date of this advertisement please consider your
application as unsuccessful.
You may also like to apply for: