Musina Municipality funded by the Local Government Sector Education and Training Authority (LGSETA) is offering learnership programmes aimed at preparing unemployed youth by providing them with an opportunity to acquire work experience up towards attainment of an NQF linked and SAQA approved qualification/ programme in specified field.
The learnership/ internship will be for a period of 12 months depending on the applicant’s area of specialisation and qualification.
- South African citizens who are permanent residence.
- Applicants should not have previously work experience or have participated in any learnership/ internship programme.
- Applicant should not be older than 35 years.
- Applicants should not have previously benefitted from LGSETA learnership for the same programme.
- Applicant committed to adhering to learnership agreement and fulfilment of all terms & conditions of the programme for the duration of the learnership including completion and submission of POE”S.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants must specify the a qualification they are applying for accompanied by an updated curriculum vitae and recently certified copies of original qualifications, academic transcripts, SA ID document and proof of residential address confirmed either by a Headman, Municipality or Councillor