Graduate Programme at Estée Lauder Companies Johannesburg
A Product Coordinator Graduate for MAC Cosmetics SSA will be responsible for accurate order processing from customers. Strict compliance to administrative procedures within the Product Marketing department is key to this role, as well as to perform a range of functions in support of the Product Marketing Manager and the MAC Cosmetics team.
Responsibilities, Knowledge, Experience, Skills and Ability
- Ensure that orders placed by customers are successfully inserted into SAP, picked and shipped by the manufacturing plant, and that all documents required by customs accompany the goods.
- Adhere and comply to processes and controls.
- Coordinating orders for customers & ensuring quantities and products ordered are correct.
- Coordinating multiple orders for various customers.
- Review any order issues found and report to the Product Marketing Manager.
- Forecast and present TAD’s, COG’s, Demand Plan and Pricing information to Product Marketing Manager on new launches, promotional and limited-edition offerings for final approval.
- Forecasting accuracy and stock management which entails minimizing write-off costs and returns.
- Ensure on counter dates are met to execute with excellence and that all projects are seen through to completion.
- Assists in managing promotional planning process from assortment, renderings to raising PO’s.
- Provides analytical support for brand (sales/competitor/product & pricing) information
- Supports Product Marketing Manager in all administration duties.
- Assist raising TO’s for the team internally and external for suppliers
- Multiple line item Purchase Orders are processed by uploads to SAP in accordance with Upload requirements
- Assist in managing the Pro Artist community program.
- Perform any other administrative function as required by the organization.
Knowledge/Experience, skills, ability & attitude:
- Candidate must be detail-oriented, collaborative, have a positive attitude, strong computer skills, a self- starter, be well organized and possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Outstanding computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc) is essential
- Excellent administrative and time management skills
- National Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce.
- 1-3 years’ experience in marketing preferably from FMCG/Cosmetics background.
- Results oriented and data management
- Be able to work under extreme pressure & flexible hours
- No travel
Primary Location: Europe, Middle East, Africa-ZA-GT-Johannesburg
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 1916050
All applications will be considered in accordance to the terms of the Estee Lauder Companies – South Africa Employment Equity Plan. Preference will be given but not limited to candidates from previously disadvantaged backgrounds provided they meet the inherent requirements of the job.
How to Apply
Apply online at company’s recruitment page
You may also like to apply for: